I love EASTER! I love coloring the eggs with the girls and I love the easter egg hunt on Easter morning.
I miss The Family Easter Egg hunts we would have Were we would fill the back yard with plastic eggs that had all sorts of chocolate treats in them. All the young cousins would going running with there easterbaskets in search of the colorful plastic eggs. So to make up for that we boil a lot of eggs. We have so much fun creatively dieing a decorating all of those eggs. Then the morning of easter Brian and I fill the family room and kitchen and back yard with colorful eggs. It gives the girls quite the egg hunt. We of course have boilled eggs to eat every day for the next 2 weeks. We had boilled eggs for Breakfast. I made potato salad and deviled eggs and egg sandwiches and anything else I could think of to use up these boilled eggs but finally we finished them. I think my family is happy.
Something I really enjoyed about Easter this year was that although easter dinner was quite and just our family it really gave us the time to talk about why we celebrate easter with the girls and to talk about Christ and his reserection. It is something that we just don't have time to do when everything is so busy with all the family dinners. Although we missed not being with family, we did appreciate the quite time together as our little family.
I also love the Easter Chocolates here. They are so cool. I bought chocolate ducks and rabbits and just all sorts of really cool really good tasting chocolates for the kids. They look so fancy. It was nothing we ever had. The fancy chocolate we had for Easter was a Cadberry Egg. I love the
Chocolates in this country.


No comments:
Post a Comment