__________________

Monday, July 21, 2008

Going Down Memory Lane


(Shayleen and I 1994)

--HERE ARE THE RULES --

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Hee-hee! Awesome picture of you and Shayleen.

Ah, memories! I don't really have anything very specific, I just remember all the great times when we would come visit. Swimming at Aunt Marie's, hay rides, going out to lunch, jumping on the trampoline at your house, and I'm sure I have plenty of stories of Shay and I annoying you and D'Ann to death. Where does the time go?

Tim and Shay said...

OH MY GOSH! I busted up laughing when I saw that pic. I was thinking "she did not post that on her blog" but really it is ok. :o) I remember many times... I have to pick one... remember we would build things out of wood and one time we made a rabbit cage for the rabbits we found? Remember the time you came in the bathroom when I was on the potty and took the pants off of me that I stole out of your closet? LOL!!! Good times as sisters! :o)

Tim and Shay said...

Here's another memory... I remember wearing those size 2 Jeans!!!

 

Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments