__________________

Thursday, November 27, 2008

9 years!

On November 19th Brian and I celebrated our 9 year Anniversary! Yea us!!!!! I had tried several options for Baby sitters however due to it being a Wed. night all the girls in the ward had young women. (If anyone has any tips on how to get a babysitter in this country please let me know, I'm not having any luck!)

Brian and I had given up any hope of having a date by our selves. I was talking with Kerri from church asking if she had any suggestions of anyone I could try and another friend from church (Kaylynn) heard us talking and said "I'll do it". I said really, no we can't have you do it. But she was serious and willing to help out and do it. She was wonderful. She came and read with the girls and the girls loved it.

Kaylynn is a school teacher at the American school and she was able to give me ideas of how to help my girls with their reading. She was such a blessing that night in so many ways.

Brian and I enjoyed a night out with dinner and walking around Leiden and just talking and being together. We did window shopping and had so much fun. It was so nice to just be alone with him. It has been so long since that has happened.

Thank you Brian for Marring me 9 years ago!
 

Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments