__________________

Monday, December 8, 2008

Setting up our tree.

Now that SinterKlaas is over we can put up our Christmas tree and all of our decoration which is really the part I look forward to the most.


Last year I hit some after chirstmas sales and purchase some Christmas decorations for really cheap that were really pretty! I was looking forward to decorating the house with them this year. Especially the tree. I have had an idea of how I wanted to decorate my tree for years but I've never been able to because of 3 little hands that are constantly on my tree. But this year I was going to try. I did it with my butterflies and all red with a touch of gold. I love it. My girls declared, MOM, it is BOARING! (I wouldn't let them put anything silver on my tree and it made them so sad.) Now I just have to go fine something for the top of my tree. Last year we had a silver star and it just doesn't fit into my decorations this year. So I will have to go hunting for something Gold or red or both.


So here is a picture of my tree in all of its glory before the little hands of my house begin to undecorate it one bulb at a time.


3 comments:

Kathy P said...

Yeah -- my ideal tree would be navy and silver... I am doing good if I can keep any of the decorations on. Usually, by christmas, all the decorations at the bottom are scattered around the house. I need to do what Erin D does and get two trees. One for me, one for them...

Looks beautiful!

Tim and Shay said...

It's cute! I love all the red!

Mindful Mothering said...

Pretty tree... gotta love the little hands! Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving and fun snow too:-) Happy 9th ~ Crazy that it has been that long.

 

Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments