__________________

Friday, August 8, 2008

A happy Post!

So there has been enough DRAMA this week I decided we needed a happy post and today provide a good chance for one. The process of weight loss is a long and grueling process that feels like it is going to take the rest of my life to reach my goals. So to help me not get discourage, I have little goals. To spare you the Horrific reality of how much I weigh I will not confess my weight here or my little weight goals along the way but I think I have another good way to describe it.

Every Friday I weigh myself and some weeks I have more success then others. But today I stepped on the scale and I weighed a weight that I haven't weighed since before I got pregnant with Brianna. It has been a long time. I am really excited about making it to this weight goal. Although it isn't anywhere near my final weight goal. It was a nice weight goal to make it to today!

Brian suggested we have a celebration tonight so I decided we would walk to the farthest away grocery store in our small town to purchase a small thing of soy ice cream to eat as a family for a celebration. It was a beautiful evening and a very enjoyable walk. The girls loved there ice cream in the end. It was very nice.

5 comments:

D said...

I wanted to tell you that you look GREAT!!! In the recent pictures of you, you look noticeably smaller. Good job! As you know, I also struggle with excess weight. Since I started school last year, I haven't been disciplined enough to keep going to the gym or change my eating habits and it has taken its toll. When I see people succeeding, it helps me think I can do it. So, thanks for sharing! Congrats!

Michelle Knight said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome.

Sheri said...

That is SO great Shawntel!! The weight loss battle is so hard and I'm so proud of you for your success! And heaven knows how discouraging it can be, so I think it's wonderful that you found such a healthy way to celebrate. I would've celebrated by driving to the closest store and buying a quart of full-fat ice cream; half of which I would've eaten all on my own. And I wonder why I'm not having much succes...
You inspire me to keep trying.

Ashley said...

Way to go girl! That's awesome.

Tim and Shay said...

YAY!!! Good job! Tim and I raced to 30 lbs and he beat me yesterday by 1 lb. Dang HIM!!! But I am still excited we did it. We are going for another 30. Well, he is going for 15, I am going for 30. So I guess who ever get's to 15 next wins! It is a great feeling!

 

Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments