Kaitlyn has for many nights been including into her prayers that we can have a car. She wants one so badly. Every time we go on a long bike ride she talks about what goes faster then a bike and how much faster it would be to go by car. She is by far the biggest advocate of getting a car in this family.
Anyways, her faith must be pretty big because tonight some people in the ward who are suddenly moving back to the states, called and said that they don't really have time to sell there car and wanted to know if we wanted it. WOW! what do you say to something like that. It is so generous of them. It is by far the most exciting thing for our family. It means we can go places and have the freedom of getting to church with out being rained on. I look forward to that!
Now if we can at least get Brian drivers licence to come through. We applied for it 3 months ago and still haven't gotten it, but hopefully soon. I am going to apply for mine now. We will see how long it will take.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow, that is incredibly generous!! Heavenly Father always listens to prayers that are said in faith. :o)
Glad Brooke is doing well! That beach looks like fun... funny that you think she fell asleep:-) Congrats on the weight too! I bet Kaitlyn is excited for the car. I'm not sure what it was you were talking about with the link... did you figure it out? or could it be that it may not work if it is a private blog? Sorry I'm not very techy savy :-)
Woah! That's AWESOME! I'm going to have Kenna start praying for a Million Dollars... kidding of course! But that is an awesome blessing.
Post a Comment