__________________

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

update

Brooke is at the Hospital again tonight for more observation. Pretty much they can't find anything wrong with her but they can't figure out why she is throwing up either. They are kind of confused. I think she is fine. And that it is just one of those strange things that happens to Brooke and it will stop happening soon and no one will know why it happened.

I really just wanted the doctor to tell me yesterday that she had an ear infection or something when I took her in. Hand me some antibiotics and send me home. She always gets these strange throwing up spells with ear infections but it wasn't the case this time.

I will post more about this whole experience tomorrow after I have gotten some sleep. Hopefully they will let me bring my little girl home tomorrow or have some answer for me about what is going on. I will let you know.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Your poor little Brooke!! That just makes me so sad, and it must be scary for all of you, even if you do know she'll be ok. I hope she feels better soon. :o(

Rich Angie said...

Smells like a concussion to me! How scary!!

The Arizona Blake Family said...

How sad! I hope she gets better soon! We shall keep her in our prayers :)

 

Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments