__________________

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oh! You're Brian!

So Brian was on the phone talking and Brooke was at his knee begging "I want to say Hello to Brian, I want to say hello to Brian." Brian finished his call and said goodbye and she was so mad and was crying because she didn't get to say hello to Brian. Brian laughed and told her, "Brooke, I am Brian."

Brooke was really confused for a moment and thought that one over. Then with the most excited look on her face she smilled and ran to Brian and gave him a giant hug and said, "Oh! You are Brian. Thank you, I love you".

She had finally met her phone friend.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

O.K this is the cutest story. I am so glad you put it on your blog. I had a great laugh.

Tim and Shay said...

Busting up laughing!!! That is so cute!

 

Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments